Our staff uses standard practices for cleaning and disinfecting that coincide with the guidance from the CDC. We will be happy to discuss your businesses cleaning needs to find your business the best solution.
1. Our staff uses an EPA registered cleaning agent that meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- SC Johnson Professional – disinfectant cleaner – EPA Reg. No. 6836-348-89900
2. Our staff have been trained to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily including common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks).
More benefits to hiring Titan Cleaning Services:
- Fully-insured and bonded
- Full-time and part-time employees go through a background check
- Family owned and operated
- Prompt replies on questions, changes, supply ordering, etc.
- Employees are fully-trained by the owner and supervisor
- Team supported cleaning and accountability system for each assigned account
- Weekly and monthly cleaning audits used to inspect bathrooms, carpets, break rooms and more for each account
- Staff longevity within Titan Cleaning Services exceeds the current trend in the cleaning market
- 100% customer retention rate since the inception of Titan Cleaning Services
- Titan Cleaning Services owner and staff continuously research and train with new chemicals, equipment and cleaning techniques so we can perform better for your business
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you’re not happy with the service we are providing you we will work with you until you are. This means additional cleanings at no cost, providing additional cleaners or changing the current cleaner at no cost to you, cleaning refunds, etc. We not only want to earn your business, but keep it and that means working with you until you’re completely satisfied with the service that we are providing.
About the owner:
Jason Parent graduated from Southern New Hampshire University with a B.A. in Marketing. Prior to starting Titan Cleaning Services, he worked in insurance sales, digital marketing, and the food service industry. Each job taught him something new about business and customer service which Jason has implemented into every aspect the business. He looks to increase his presence in the community through fundraisers, sponsorships, volunteering, and continued education in business management.
We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing an exceptional cleaning service for your business. We do this by continued training on and off the job, providing the latest in cleaning solutions, consistant account inspections, and hiring amazing employees. Our success and continued growth can be attributed to the hard work that each of our full-time and part-time employees put into cleaning each account.
When you need a cleaning company that cares about quality and customer satisfaction, call Titan Cleaning Services at 603-785-6741 or send us a message to schedule your cleaning today!