Professional and Reliable Commercial Facility Cleaning Services for Manchester, NH Area Businesses
Quick and Responsive Commercial Facility Cleaning Services
Back in 2017 we decided to use only microfiber towels and floor pads for cleaning. Microfiber does a better job removing dust and grime than paper or standard cotton towels. The floor pads are interchangeable so clean pads can be used in bathrooms and kitchens which prevent cross-contamination. Clean microfiber floor pads are better at cleanning hardwood, tile, laminate and other floor types because less grease, dirt, debris and salt get spread. We clean floors with the Rubbermaid HYGEN mopping system and the Tennent i-mop. With the HYGEN Mopping system, we no longer have a need for a mop and bucket, which allows us to be more versatile in small office spaces that don’t have sinks. The i-mop is efficient enough to clean both small and large floor plans. The i-mop is cordless and powered with two lithium ion batteries. The full 360 mobility make navigating small and medium office spaces a breeze.
We customize our services to meet the needs of each customer, so we’ll work with you to determine exactly what you need. Our cleaning services cover every interior area of your commercial facility, and office spaces including, but not limited to the following:
- Bathrooms: Disinfecting and sanitizing toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, dispensers, dusting partitions, cleaning vents, and more.
- Flooring: Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and carpet cleaning. (We are currently not providing stripping or waxing services.)
- Trash removal: Waste baskets emptied and recycling removed
- Dusting: We use microfiber towels and dusters to remove allergens, dust, spider webs, finger prints and more.
- Interior windows: Wiping down entryway glass doors, entryway glass windows, interior glass partitions, glass in doors, and glass walls, etc.
- Currently we do not buff, wax, and strip floors.
We offer the following:
- Competitive pricing on our cleaning services
- Flexible cleaning schedules to accomodate your property
- Well trained and professional staff
- Weekly and monthly property inspections to ensure cleaning consistancy based on your needs
- Quick Responsive feedback
- Insured and bonded
Examples of businesses we clean:
- Small Office Buildings (less than 15,000 sq. ft.)
- Medium Offices (less than 65,000 sq. ft.)
- Large Offices (greater than 65,000 sq. ft.)
- Heating, Plumbing, Electric, HVAC, and Other Trade Businesses
- Automobile Dealership Showrooms
- Restaurant Dinning Spaces (Front of the house)
- Clubhouses for HOAs and Apartment Complexes
- Country Clubs
- Gym and Workout Facilities
- Government Buildings
- And More…
Disinfecting and Sanitizing Your Office And All Other Commercial Buildings (COVID-19 and other viruses):
- Our staff has been trained to adhere to the guidlines provided by the CDC for commercial facility cleanings which include high touch areas such as door knobs, railings, counters, desks, phones, and computers (screens as well)
- Our staff uses an SC Johnson disinfectant – EPA Reg. No. 6836-348-89900
- Nitrile gloves are worn and replaced after each application to prevent the spread of contaminents
- Face masks are provided and can be worn upon request
- Micro-fiber towles and floor pads are changed out after each application to ensure no cross-contamination
Additional Services Offered:
At your request, we’ll stock and monitor supplies for your restrooms, break rooms, and other spaces around your business. We are not currently able to strip and wax tile flooring.
It’s hard to find a trustworthy cleaning company to provide commercial facility and office cleaning services that you can rely on, but TITAN Cleaning Services is here for you. We are a family owned and operated New Hampshire business. Call us at 603-785-6741 to learn how we can assist you with your commercial facilities cleaning needs.