COMMON AREA CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDING APARTMENT, CONDOMINIUM COMPLEXES, AND OFFICE BUILDINGS
Afforable, Professional, And Consistent Cleaning Services – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The common areas of apartment and or condominium complex’s can see a lot of wear and tear because of the long winters and muggy summer weather. While some routine cleaning can and should be done by the building’s management and maintenance team, there are certain things that are best left to a professional cleaning company.
In an office, apartment, and condominuim building each tenant is typically responsible for cleaning their own space. Before visitors like potential clients can get to the tenant’s space, they likely have to walk through a common area in the building. With plenty of foot traffic and extreme weather conditions, these common areas are prone to scuffing, cobwebs, increase amount of salt during winter months, staining, and overall deterioration from foot traffic. Keeping the floors and walls clean in your common areas can keep both visitors and tenants happy. Keeping doors, entryway walls, baseboards, and more clean can also reduce the need to repaint those surfaces which will save you money in the long run.
The winters in New Hampshire bring salt, sand, and ice melt residue to entryways and common areas in buildings. When left alone, salt and sand can get tracked further inside the building, causing damage to the floors. Proper, consistent cleaning throught the winter months will help reduce damage to floors caused by winter elements. The summers in New Hampshire bring spiders and other bugs. Having your common areas cleaned consistently will reduce spider webs and other bugs from lurking about.
We will customize our services to meet the needs of each customer and business, so we’ll work with you to determine exactly what your property will need while staying within your budget. Many of our customers have a thorough cleaning once per week cleaning, while others need seven days.
We offer the following:
- Competitive pricing on our cleaning services
- Flexible cleaning schedules to accomodate your property
- Well trained and professional staff
- Weekly and monthly property inspections to ensure cleaning consistancy based on your needs
- Responsive feedback to property management businesses
- Insured and bonded
Examples of buildings and common area spaces that we clean:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Condominium Complexes
- All Other Types Of HOAs
- And More
Disinfecting And Sanitizing Your Common Area Space (COVID-19 and other viruses):
- Our staff has been trained to adhere to the guidlines provided by the CDC
- Our staff uses an SC Johnson disinfectant – EPA Reg. No. 6836-348-89900
- If needed high touch areas can be cleaned with a mild soap thoroughly first, and then the disinfectant will be applied and allowed the approriate time to dry based on the cleaners recommended drying time
- Nitrile gloves are worn and replaced after each application to prevent the spread of contaminents
- Micro-fiber towles and floor pads are changed out after each application to ensure no cross-contamination
It’s hard to find a trustworthy cleaning company to provide common area cleaning services that you can rely on, but TITAN Cleaning Services is here for you. We are a family owned and operated New Hampshire business. Call us at 603-785-6741 to learn how we can assist you with your building’s common area cleaning needs.